Phire is an Application Change Management (ACM) solution built using PeopleTools that helps organizations better control and manage changes that are necessary for PeopleSoft and other large enterprise applications. Phire enables PeopleTools object versioning and automates the migrations of files and Application Designer projects. Phire includes Incident Management and Change Request modules to offer an integrated change management solution for managing your enterprise applications.
Application Change Management Solution
Phire Release 16.1 is Now Available
New 16.1 Features
- Migrate between databases on different PeopleTools versions
- Transform a version set from one PT version to another
- Specify and enforce migration window per database
- Post attachments from email approvals
- Auto-create Phire issue from an incoming email
Phire Achieves Oracle Validated Integration
Phire Webinar: How to Manage Changes to your PeopleSoft Applications using Phire
When: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 2:30 PM Eastern Time
Is your PeopleSoft change process becoming challenging to manage?
- Do you need to implement better change controls and have better visibility into all the change activities?
- Do you want to simplify and automate your code promotions?
- Do you need to meet IT audit and compliance requirements for code promotions?
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes, please join us for an hour-long webcast to learn how the Phire solution can help you simplify and automate the management of changes to your PeopleSoft applications.
- Version Control for PeopleTools Objects (e.g. PeopleCode)
- Version Control for File Objects (e.g. SQR, nVision)
- Object Locking
- Code Compare Reports
- Fully Automate Code Promotions
- Track and Manage Script Executions (e.g. Data Change)
- Self-Service Issue Reporting
- Automate Issue Assignments
- Configurable Email Notifications
- Send Ad-Hoc Email from an Issue
- Capture Complete History of All Issue Activities
- Add Attachments and Notes to Issues
- Issues Integrated with Change Requests
- User-Defined Code Values
- Activate Flexible Fields using Configuration
- Automated CR Task Assignments
- Configurable Email Notifications at the Individual Task Level
- Fully Configurable Workflow to Model your Change Management Processes
- Implement Controls such as Approvals and Test Results
- CR Task Approval Worklist Page for Managers
- Detailed Audit History of All Change Activities
- SOX Compliance Reports
- Management and Key Performance Indicator Reports
- Online, Real-Time Issue and Change Request Inquiry
- Custom Report Builder
- Integration with PS Query
- Integrated Issue and Change Request Tracker
- Knowledge Base Search Using Key Words
- Integration with PeopleSoft Security - No Need to Maintain Separate User Profiles
- Row Level Security Allows you to Control User Access at Granular Level
- Define Gated Processes
- Segregation of Duties
- Security Exception Reports
- Wizard Driven Setup
- Copy Entire Set of Application Codes from a Delivered Template
- Ensure Configuration Referential Integrity and Code Dependencies
- Rapid Deployment in Days, Not Months
- Leverage Existing Infrastructure
- No New Hardware Required
- No New Third-Party Software or Agents Required
Below are some of our client testimonials and their experience with Phire.
"I just want to say how pleased I am with the timeliness and level of detail in responses I’m getting from Phire Support. This has been critical in our ability to roll out this application and maintain the confidence in our staff around this product."
"We are extremely happy with the Phire product and we are looking forward to the new features.”
“Our project migration process from one database to the next has decreased from 30-60 minutes down to 1-5 minutes. We're now evaluating expanding the use to other areas and applications to assist with managing their service changes.”